Friday, January 30, 2009

Ika 31 ng Enero 2009: Hubby's Birthday

Brainchild's break............

Woke up late......... Last night, I went out with friends for coffee. A friend is going to the US for vacation next month and our designated organizer quickly came up with something on short notice. I had to quickly make an exit after my classes as I did no want to miss so much...... or maybe not want not to be my friends' main course........ I came in time for coffee. I already missed dinner with them and just took a quick bite in school as I couldn't join them because of my class. As usual, it was a fun night with lots of fun and laughter.

The girls's\ night out was originally set this weekend. I had to ask them to reset because it's hubby's birthday today. I guess we will celebrate later today. What am I craving for? Eldest daughter said she misses eating at Dampa. Knowing hubby, he would probably give in to ED's craving. We might have seafoods dinner later..... think crabs, shrimps, squid, tuna belly, bamboo shells, scallops ......... yummy........ goodbye diet. Then again, that depend if hubby has cash, the preferred mode of payment in the venue. If he doesn't have it, we would have the celebration in one of those fancy restos. I should rethink my cravings again......

I also have some errands to do..... I want to register the dogs but it looks like it's not possible today. Hubby is not keen on accompanying me. My brother is doing some work. Besides, a technician is also coming over to install a heater in my bathroom.

The helpers are also busy cleaning up the house. I need to also clear out the garage for some stuff we no longer use. I am giving some old books, shoes, and knick knacks to the workers. Other stuff will be freecycled......

That should be about it. I need to squeeze in some rest too. Tomorrow is another day.

PS: Kailangan na maayos tong garahe ko at ng lumabas na ang ganda nito. Yun fountain sa harap di pa rin mapagana at wala pa yun copper tubing na ikakabit ni Mang Boy, ang iron work contractor ko.

Kailangan din namin ng isang magaling na electrician para maayos yun kuryente sa bahay at makabitan ng switch ang pressurized tank.

Dami pa pala gagawin...........

2 comments:

yurkulmum said...

happy birthday to your hubby!

brainchild said...

Thanks friend....

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites