Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ika 26 ng Enero 2009: Surprise

Lots of stuff to deal with before going to work....... I had to get back another time to make one last instruction....... It always happen on a Monday..... Everything I have to deal with comes all at the same time...... Hay........

I hardly noticed the trip because I was talking with a neighbor first and slept the remainder of the trip after she got off at the first disembarkation point. Reaching the office, I turned on my PC, almost always like an instinct unless I have a very early meeting. I was surprised to see an invitation to view her Facebook from an 'enemy' here at the office. If I could compare her to a flower, she would be a rose........... the thorns in the rose that is......... for making my life here at the office unsavory. She's kinda weird though, a bit crazy if I may add. Before our fight escalated into epic proportion, she sent me this e-card with a message. The message said she missed me........ Huh!!!!??? .......... that was my reaction. She's not a friend. We hardly talked unless on a professional level. She's my superior for Pete's sake (like my son would say)! Unless, she's a lesbian who has secret feelings for me that remained unrequited and wanted to make it known. I did not respond to subsequent emails requesting that I talk to her......about what anyway!!!!???? The days, weeks, and years that followed after that incident would be one for the books in the life of an ordinary worker.... And now, what is she up to? I learned to take things in stride and just deal with things as it comes parrying some hard blows along the way ...... Anyway, I might be overreacting..... it could be one of those blanket invitations and she forgot to remove my name..... or was that done on purpose?

At lunch, I met my friend at our favorite Mang Inasal for serving not only yummy chicken at an affordable price with an unlimited rice to boot. We exchanged updates as we partake of our delicious inasal chicken dipped in a sauce of soy sauce, calamansi, sinamak vinegar, and red pepper...... yummy! I noticed that it has steadily grown as it opened more branches. We need one in the Alabang and Las Pinas area fast. My friend asked if I wanted dessert. I said no. I told her we could just go to a nearby boutique and window shop to aid our digestive system. Well, I got another surprise just as we were about to leave the place. I asked to split the bill as she paid for our meal since she arrived earlier than I. She said it's her birthday treat for me although she would say that I didn't greet her on her birthday. My phone broke down and I lost all my contacts at about that time FCOL! I told her this many times...... I thanked my friend for that very pleasant surprise which will remain a part of me till eternity as I think I gained about two inches on my waist.....

I went back to my office feeling stuffed and satisfied!

PS: Me hinihintay kaming pagbabago sa opisina ito..... kelan kaya mangyayari ito? Sobrang haba na ang pagtitiis namin sa bulok na systema dito....... tama na!

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites