Friday, January 23, 2009

Ika 24 ng Enero 2009: Broken Laptop

Brainchild's break........

Ah, Saturday........... I am in my room watching TV as I do this post early in the morning. Hubby is off to Tagaytay to attend a planning workshop. What is it about Tagaytay? We also often hold our planning activities there. Does the cool weather enable people to plan better? Cooler heads can think better and not make rash decisions.....


I think I don't have to compete with my son for PC use.... Hubby's laptop which was inoperable for a long time is now restored. Thanks to his former colleague who gave him her laptop with a damaged lcd. Our laptop's motherboard gave up more than a year ago. This laptop was formerly used by my eldest daughter. When hubby brought the laptop to the service center, he was told it would cost him P55,000 to have it replaced. What!!!!???? A new laptop could cost less. And that came at a time when the laptop's warranty just expired. I told him not to have it repaired and just buy a cheaper laptop for my eldest daughter. He did just that..... and so my daughter got a new laptop. The old laptop hanged in there for sometime until that opportune time when hubby's ex colleague offered to give him her defective laptop so they can have one working laptop. Now, hubby is wondering how he could repay her. He wanted her to try to have her laptop repaired and they could just divide the costs of restoring the two laptops if the price is reasonable.

I was thinking of buying my own laptop..... but with this development, I probably could delay that plan awhile. My daughter has her own laptop. The other kids and the rest of our household can use the old PC in the study. I then can have all the time in my hand to use a laptop whenever I want to...... sounds good. I could probably write some more. That could be bad because I would be spending more time on the computer and sleep less......... Nah, that's not good.

Today, I vow to write more without sacrificing my wellbeing..... Is it possible? Let's see....

PS: Family day sa SPED Department sa eskwelahan ng anak ko. Natatamad ako..... Ayaw na ayaw ng anak ko umaalis pag sabado at naiistorbo ang paglalaro niya sa computer. Pero dapat kami pumunta dun at kasama yun sa mga inoobserbahan ng mga guro niya. Ano ba gagawin ng isang tinatamad na nanay? Bakit naman kasi umulan pa....... ang sarap tuloy matulog......... bakit kasi ang sakit ng katawan ko....... bakit, bakit, bakit.......... makapagprepara na..... kailangan maging isang magandang ehemplo sa anak.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites