Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ika 12 ng Enero 2009: Vicious Cycle

This is one cycle of life a lot of us must loathe. It starts Monday morning and ends Friday evening. I was contemplating on my professional life on the office to work and I realized this is the thing I hate doing most....... and I have to wake up early to go to work. At least I enjoy the other work I do but not this...... The thing is this is my main source of income. It doesn't help that I have to interact with people whose company you don't particularly relish. Unless you're the bossman, you can't really choose who you will work with.

My chronic back pain might be traced to my aversion to my job and everything that has to do with it. So what should I do when my job is making me sick? A drastic action might lead to more disastrous consequences. At this time, quitting is not really an option. I am forced to live with the enemy and it's a constant struggle which begins when I wake up Monday morning.

I should redirect my thoughts on what is good about it. Let me see.......... I have something to look forward to every 15th and 30th. While there are brutes who make life miserable, I have made good friends in here. I went places because of this job. I have met people who enriched my life. I have learned new things. From this perspective, it's not all bad. I probably depends on me...... not some jerks who can make life miserable. Even if the boss is an arse, that is not why I am working. Maybe, God put me here for a purpose. I must be thankful I have a job when unemployment rate is double digit........ when there are people in back-breaking work.......... when even children and old people are forced to work....

Given all my whining, I am glad I have to wake up at 4:30am on a Monday to report to my work.....

PS: Malamig pa rin at sira yun heater ng mga anak ko sa banyo nila. Wala pa rin ako heater. Tanging heater lang ng banyo ng anak kong lalake ang gumagana kaya lahat sila dun naliligo. Ako nagtyatyaga maligo ng malamig sa malamig na umaga. Brrrrrrrr..........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites