Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Welcome Addition to the Blogging Community


Finally my friend whom I have been convincing to blog has a blogsite.... and I didn't know it until she casually mentioned it in our chat session earlier. I have long been convinced on the benefits on letting off our steam through writing. But my friend said it was not her thing and so I thought she would never do it until I saw her blog. Through this post, I hope you can give my friend's site Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow a visit. She's a mom like me and there are so many things to share.

I am still waiting for my other friends to join us in the blogging community. They would always complain on the lack of time, too many activities, work, home, intrusion of privacy, lack of access to technology, inability to take advantage of technology, and a whole range of excuses not to write their thoughts. Let me tell you how liberating it is..... It is also amazing how we can reach out to others by sharing our thoughts and a part of our lives...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow bagong addition nga. I checked her site and i think she's blogging for some time now kasi she already got 35 entries just last 2008.

its nice to know someone outside the blogosphere who is blogging also

thanks for the message you left on my blog. I was tatched hehe :-)

see the smile on my lips?

Pax et Bonum Mommy amor

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites