Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ika 16 ng Enero 2009: Catching up with Friends


Lately, I have been keeping in touch with friends, good friends. There are some I have not seen a long time and I miss their company. One friend will visit here by next month and we are planning a getaway trip somewhere and I am so excited about this as whenever she is here we hardly are ever able to strike a long conversation. I guess we would be able to find that chance this time ...... One friend whom my kids and I will visit sometime this year as has long been planned but due to several factors notably the lack of resources such plan has gathered dust in the dust bin for so long. Finally, we would have that family bonding time there ..... One friend who mothered and wifed for the family she sees only once or twice a year is coming home soon and we are looking forward for a spa treat particularly for her as she told me her hands are all calloused and rough from all the cooking and washing......

There are also friends with whom I have been planning a get together for more than a year. We were close to making it twice but at the last minute the plans fizzled out. These are good friends whose company and stories I enjoy immensely. Ladies, we should really meet. We owe it to ourselves to have a good time while we can still do it. Let's not wait till we need wheeled devices to move us around.....

Today, I was in touch with all of them through the wonders of technology. All these friends enrich my life one way or another and I could not ask for a better set in this lifetime....... I feel lucky to have them all.....

PS: Kanina nasakyan ko na naman si Manong Red Van Driver na feeling ko asar sa akin dahil sa aming nakaraan kung saan nasuspende siya dahil sa pagsusumbong ko sa asosayon nila. Bakit ko nararamdaman to? Kasi lagi masama tingin niya sa kin. Kaya dapat lang na unawain ko si Manong. Nagkataon pila sila kaya kung nagmamadali di ako pwede mamili ng sasakyan. Tamang tama naman na sa hulihan na ako napasakay para di na niya ako masyado mapansin. Ok lang kahit medyo matagtag pag nasa likod di ba.

Natulog lang ako sa biyahe.... masarap matulog nitong mga araw na ito kasi malamig kaya samantalahin di ba....... Nagising ako dahil pag daan ni MRVD sa hump o lubak, naramdaman ko yun bakal ng upuan sa pwet ko.......sakit Manong ha. At di ka nagmenor, eh pwede naman. Naulit pa yun ng ilan beses. Meron pa nga nauntog pa yun ulo ko sa salamin sa likod. Ok ka talaga Manong. Niyugyog mo na buong katawan ko pati ulo ko kaya buhay na buhay na diwa ko papasok sa opisina. Matutuwa siguro mga boss ko.........

Manong parang gumaganti ka ng patago ha..... Me araw ka ulit sa kin.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites