Friday, January 2, 2009

Ika 3 ng Enero 2009: Clean Up Day

Brainchild's break which is unlikely as I have designated today to be a clean-up day......

I work for a planning office but I really hate planning out the days, the week of what I will do at home or in my personal life in advance. I do that in my work but I do not like doing it in my life wholesale. Let's just say that I want my personal life to deviate from the norm, from what is expected. I like a little freedom in mapping out my day. I want surprises, pleasant or otherwise, to add spice to my life.

Today like most days is no exception. I woke up thinking that maybe I should change the bed linens and the curtains. But I wasn't sure yet as I want to ensure that both my mood and physical condition jive with the task. Most days, the spirit will be conditioned into doing the task as I try to do a variety of small tasks which will serve as stimuli into doing the bigger task.

So far, I cleaned up the dogs. I also asked the helpers to remove all linens and curtains in all bedrooms. Papers, documents, bills, and receipt are strewn on the chairs in front of the TV delayed by various distractions. Since the groundwork was set, that task will be done. Being OC, I need to multitask which is also part of the conditioning.

I am thinking of dismantling the Christmas decors but I guess that should wait for tomorrow to at least keep the Christmas spirit on the Feast of the Three Kings. Most likely, clean-up day will extend to tomorrow........

Yet I am blogging now when domestic chores are calling out to me...... still part of the conditioning...... I need to settle everything before I go back to my boring but necessary work life.... With this, I am off the PC in a few minutes as I have a big task on hand....

PS: Bakit ba tuwing me kailangan gawin, nangyayari yun mga di inaasahan na nakakadagdag ng abala sa trabaho. Nandyan yun:

....... tuluyan nasira yun celfone ko kaya wala akong komunikasyon sa mga tao sa mundo.
....... di rin nakikisama ang teknolohiya para mabayaran ko ang bills ko online o sa telepono.
...... me problema din daw yun isang kasama namin sa bahay nila sa probinsiya at pinauuwi ng magulang para makatulong dun.
...... kulang na ang pera pambili ng materiales at di ako makalabas dahil sa dami ng gagawin.
...... me mga appointment na kailangan gawin.....

...... atbp.......

Bakit, bakit ganito lagi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kapatid babati lang ako sayo at ngayon lang ako natapos sa aking blog. naglipat kasi ako ng server.

May you and your family have a very blessed Christmas (actually pasko pa) and may the Lord guide you through this new year.

All the best in 2009!

Pax et Bonum

brainchild said...

Salamat blue. Masyado rin naging busy itong kapaskuhan sa akin.

Wishing you and your family more health, happiness, and blessings in the years to come.

Cheers to a bountiful 2009!

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites