Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ika 7 ng Enero 2009: On Edge

I have been coming home late since the start of the week for various reasons. These late nights caused me to neglect some parental duties particularly my son who needs patience and guidance even in routine tasks. He knows he should be responsible for fixing his own stuff. But I have to check regularly to ensure that he does it religously. He would boast about doing it without being told at times. I make a habit of reminding him constantly and he gets irritated at times. So as not to bruise his ego, I would secretly check his bag to see if he put the right books and materials everyday. Sometimes he wouldn't and I would call his attention and war ensues.....

This week, I woke up late twice, Monday and today, and he had breakfast by himself. Still, I managed to check his bag and his diary. Well, he has been responsible..... Some hassle this morning......... He was not quite done when Manong Bus Driver arrived and went down holding his socks telling me he needs his PE uniform. The PE uniform was placed in his bag by the helper. I helped him with his socks. The helpers were trying to locate his rubber shoes and couldn't find it in the shoe cabinets in the garage. The garage is in disarray with all the renovation work. My son was already grumpy and appeared on the verge of a tantrum. I told the helper to get his new rubber shoes given by my friend Dayap in his room. I told him there was no need to be grumpy and admonish him to make sure that he brings home the new rubber shoes. Last Monday, he forgot to bring home his new lunch bag. Manong Bus Driver drove off as soon as everything was settled.

My back is aching as I went to work this morning. The spa treat pushed through and I asked the attendant to really work hard on me. I felt her every knead on my sore and tired body. Sometimes, it's way beyond my pain tolerance. I am not sure if it was her massaging or my cold spots. She was kneading hard to melt away the toxins and cold spots from my body.... really hurt but I endured it. After the massage, we all feel lighter and better. I was so sleepy. It was late and we went home straight. I had dinner, watched some TV, and went to sleep. Did I have a good night sleep.... I woke up late. I even slept deeply in the van going to work.

Here I am at work and I still want to lie in bed and sleep ...........

PS: Di maspelling ang panahon .... nung bagong taon umuulan tapos ang lamig..... Sabi ng PAGASA, mas lalamig pa daw ang Enero pero biglang uminit nung sinabi nila to......mainit nung nakaraang dalawang araw, ngayon makulimlim. Dami me sakit.... dalawa na kami sa bahay na me sakit. Nakabuti yun sauna at pagmamasahe sa kin kagabi dahil pakiramdam ko lalagnatin na ako. Hindi tumuloy ito. Inuubo pa rin ako. Sinabihan ko yun gumagawa ng gate namin na trinatrankaso din na subukan ang masahe bilang alternatibong medisina.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites