Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ika 25 ng Enero 2009: Relax

Brainchild's break..........

I figured that I should slack off a bit today unless necessary. There are chores I cannot avoid but some can be delegated. Hubby and I went to the market. Then I thought about going to Cartimar after our shopping to buy my cockatiel and to heed my son's request to buy crickets for his scorpion.

I told my son the plan and he got he took a quick bath and prepared to go. We were on our way soon. My son would have other plans..... He brought his money container, an old cylindrical box, where he puts his savings. He was planning to buy a mate for scorpy.... oh, oh. Are my girls gonna scream...... He has around P100 in coins. He was holding to that container when he got off the car. Hubby told him to leave it in the car and he'll just give him money.

We didn't take long and got everything we need in an instant. We were on our way home soon. I had a very flexible schedule for the afternoon but one thing certain is that I will take a nap. We encountered some traffic. Good thing that we bought some burger as my son said he was hungry. Soon, we were home. Lunch was ready and we sat at the table. After lunch, hubby was to bring the girls to school for their Sto. Nino celebration. He asked for the grocery list from our helpers. He didn't ask me to go with him. So he'll do the grocery himself. He always complain about spending more on grocery whenever I am doing the shopping.

So I have the whole afternoon to myself. I went to my room, turned on the TV, and laid down. I ended up watching No Reservation. It was good enough to watch on a lazy afternoon. Besides, I like Catherine Zeta-Jones. I feels good to spend some time in the house. It was just my son and me....... it was a relatively peaceful moment.

Soon the day will end and another week is waiting to unfold......

PS: Katamad na naman pumasok pero me misyon ako na dapat magawa na..... it's been long overdue sabi nga......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites