Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ika 18 ng Enero 2009: Final Touches

Brainchild's break.......

I just discussed with the workers the remaining work of what our funds can still be stretched to......... the finishing. Recent development in painting called duco finish makes use of the technology of car painting........... a tedious process which requires repeated sanding of the surface painted...... quite expensive too. Yesterday, after withdrawing some money from the bank, I realized we could not go any further than the finishing job. So that will be the final work. After negotiations on the remodellers quotation, we agreed on a contract price that should make all parties happy. I am not so happy though..... but at least we can give employment to some people even temporarily. Life is difficult these days.

I had to attend to the file of junk in the attic our boy helper took out yesterday and which have been lying in the garage. I will bring the junk to our friendly neighborhood junkyard later.

Later, I am off to the hardware to buy the expensive paint materials and some other stuff. I hope to make it to Cartimar to buy a mate for the lutino cockatiel.

Finally, the girls and I will hear mass later..... Hubby and my son went to mass yesterday. All the girls of the house were out yesterday........

PS: Bukas pasukan na naman....... Hindi na ako pwedeng tamarin at marami akong mga lakad sa mga susunod na panahon na paglalaanan ko ng aking pagliliban.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites