Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ika 2 ng Enero 2009: Clean Slate

With the year so fresh and so young, I reflect on the future as reality sinks in....

The workers arrived and I went out to discuss the pattern for the garage floor. I was imagining in my head how happy the dogs will be with a bigger playground. This morning I fed them their breakfast in the garage. They were just too happy to be running around in a bigger space. Still, the floor looked messy with all the renovation work. The dogs are so filthy and they need a good scrubbing.

Later, I will go to the hardware to buy more materials for the completion of this project. It's beginning to look more homey. I am excited on the look of my facade once the fountains is installed right in the middle of my fence. Hubby himself is wondering how it will look like. Being the designated designer I am the one in constant communication with the workers. My own contractor told me it is the first time he is executing the design I envisioned but he shares my enthusiasm for this project. Anyway, I am sure it will be pretty cool as it is like no other.

In less than three days, we all will be doing the same old stuff we all do..... back to the drawing board so to speak. And how the drawing turns out depends on how we make it this 2009. The dump truck came this morning. My helpers and I hurriedly took all our garbage out to give to the garbage collectors. Just like life, we are all given a chance to start with a clean slate.
Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.

PS: Ninanamnam ko na ang mga huling araw ng bakasyon at sa Lunes balik na naman sa pagsusumikap para sa kinabukasan. Hay ang hirap ng buhay ng isang manggagawa.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites