Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ika 1 ng Pebrero 2009: A Celebration

Brainchild's break.........

This is the only time I was able to take a break today...... I might as well go to sleep as it's almost my bedtime.....

I earlier told our boy helper that I lost time fixing the garden. He asked me how the arrangement is going to be volunteering to do it tomorrow. Very well...... He is reeling from a heart-to-heart talk we had last night. There have been issues about him as reported by my other helpers and as observed by our household members .... and I feel it's good to let him know early enough so he can either wise up and face the challenge or else fold up. Today was a good day for him..... I hope he sustains it.

Last night, we went to Serye for hubby's birthday celebration. My eldest daughter met up with her friends near the venue and so hubby decided to have his celebration there. My friend, V..... joined us and even went to mass with us. It's good seeing her again. After dinner which consist of kare-kare, boneless crispy pata, sinigang na bangus belly, hubby would complain that he pays for everyone's birthday treat......... even for his own birthday. To somehow pacify him, my eldest daughter paid for dinner using her card which hubby will eventually pay. At least, he would feel it was a treat just before payment is due.

I better knock off now. Tomorrow is another day. I am kinda excited to go to the office tomorrow..............

PS: Salamat naman at nakapagpamanicure at pedicure ako. Makapal na cuticle ko sa tagal na di ako nakapagpalinis ng kuko. Maganda na naman ang kamay at paa ko. Laking ginhawa rin matanggalan ng ingrown nails.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites