Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ika 1 ng Disyembre 2008: Pissed


The beginning of the Christmas month.

I have lots of plans today. My plans this weekend were not followed to the letter...... I have some issues with the workers.... I feel they need close monitoring.... I have been disappointed with their work lately which have slowed down. I am thinking I should get another contractor for the gate....

I also learned from Ago that MIL's assistant has been acting like a wicked mayordoma to my helpers whenever I am not around. Think Cinderella...... My helpers confirmed this incident. I told MIL about it but I would really like to give her apiece of my mind. She was here this morning to run an errand for MIL. But it is not the right time.... I'll look for that opportunity soon.

It's a rather tiring day from morning till night with emotional roller coaster all throughout the day. I should be resting now......

PS: Me mga tao talaga na magaling lang sa kwento. Unti-unti ko na nakikilala si Ago at parang di na ako natutuwa sa kanya. Hindi pwede asahan..... lagi ipinapasa ang sisi sa iba....... magaling lang mag-umpisa pero hirap na hirap tapusin. Mahirap yan ganyan.... at di na ako ngumingiti..... Mahirap talagang maging foreman.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites