Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ika 3 ng Nobyembre 2008


Another dragging day...... I was so tempted to take a leave. But decided against it because of my class later. It's the first day of classes for us. I might be dragged into missing my class as well if I miss work.... So I went to work on this rainy Monday morning.

Last night, hubby and I went to a faraway place and got caught in a traffic jam from the post All Saints' Day crowd who decided to pay respect to their departed loved ones yesterday. Well, this trip has something to do with his new passion, birds. I was just the willing cohort. We came home tired but fulfilled from our find.

The activities also affected my school work. Up to now, I have not submitted my final grades for the previous term. I promised myself that it will be done this week..... so help me God. I also have another difficulty to hurdle. One of my subjects is the Legal Environment for Businesses..... It would be a breeze I thought to myself. I handled the subject before.... When the syllabus was given to me, I learned rather belatedly that it will be the legal environment in UK..... Too late to back out now. I should be doing my research.....

I still have backache from the weekend activities as I try to make it through this day......

PS: Naaliw lang ako sa usapang ito na natanggap ko sa email kaya gusto kong ibahagi sa iba. Malay natin baka magamit natin to pagsakay natin sa jeepney.

JEEP PASSENGER: manong bayad.
JEEP DRIVER: saan galling?
JEEP PASSENGER: sa akin.
JEEP DRIVER: papunta saan?
JEEP PASSENGER: sayo

Babala: Sarili niyong pananagutan kung anuman man mangyari sa inyo kung sakaling gamitin ito.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites