Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ika 17 ng Nobyembre 2008: Dizzying Monday


So early in the morning and it's been dizzying....... Everyone left the house early for work or school and I was the only one left to:

1. Supervise clearing out the garage for the drainage work.
2. Checke the materials delivered.
3. Leave last-minute instruction to my helpers in checking things from time to time and providing nourishment to the workers.

I was trying to read my old materials on my subject in class tonight while on my way to the office but I fell asleep. It's been a tiring weekend to say the least.

As soon as I arrived in the office, I was told that the rating of personnel is scheduled today and I haven't even done my performance rating..... And I found staff performance appraisals on my table for review and approval. So rush I did to make my own performance appraisal for two periods and review the staff's rating ..... Everything has to be finished today because I will be on training almost the entire week except today beginning tomorrow.

I am not also sure if the appraisal of staff will be done this afternoon. I had to sit in that meeting and I have classes tonight. I can't cancel my classes right away because there might not be time for our office staff to be rated and it might just be reset and I wouldn't want to waste tonight..... it's not so easy scheduling make-up classes as well. Oh boy, what am I gonna do?

PS: Sa dami ng plano kong gawin sa bahay, kung ano ano tuloy tinitignan ko kahapon sa Ace Hardware. Bumili ako ng mga gamit sa pag-aayos ng banyo ko. Tumingin din ako ng mga tiles at me mga lugar na ipapatile na namin.

Nabaling ang atensyon ko sa mga kemikal na panlaban sa anay. Meron na palang nabibiling mga ganito at pwede na rin DIY. Hmmmmmmm.... Isa ang anay treatment sa ipapagawa ko at makakatipid ako kung bibili na lang ako ng kemikal. Pwede ko rin ipagawa sa iba ang paglalagay ng gamot at makakatipid pa rin ng konti. Isa pa siguradong mas sagana ang gamot na gagamitin kung ako bibili kesa ikontrata ko ng buo ang anay treament.

Maganda rin yun sinasaliksik ang buong hardware at di mo alam kung anong makabuluhang bagay ang makikita mo. Nagkataon pang me isang mama na bumibili din nung gamot na binigyan payo din ako.

Pera na lang ang kailangan para matapos lahat ng trabaho sa bahay.... Paalam 13th month pay.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites