Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ika 10 ng Nobyembre 2008

Monday..... a new day should be dawning but when it dawned on me that I should go to the office, I felt doomed.... I have classes in the evening and this serves as a stimulus for me to drag my lazy butt to work.... no ifs and buts.... even if my back is numbed from pain.

The house is filled with wonderful sounds of our animals and they really help de-stress hubby and me. I hate leaving them and going to this #$%&*()@#$%^&* office. I woke up my eldest daughter before I left so she can leave early to get her TIN from the BIR, a requirement for her to get her driver's license soon. She should have a license so she could continue practicing her driving skills.

On the way to work, my thought was still at home as I thought about the various things that needed to be done at home. We are trying to sell hubby's old car and the proceeds will be used for various home repairs and improvements. I just hope we have enough for everything i want done. Our drainage system needs serious fixing. I want to throw my contractor at a shark-infested sea for the problems he gave us. The windows can't be properly shut. The exterior paint has faded ...... Wear and tear of fixtures happen every now and then. I'd like to complete the incomplete portions of the house...... plus some additions. We didn't know we will be domesticating not one, not two, not even three but maybe hundreds of animals if one would count the fishes..... and I would like to make the house more appropriate for human-animal peaceful and comfortable co-existence. Middle daughter is already complaining about the burgeoning animal population. The pets have taken over the house and visitors are sometimes scared when my toy dogs who stay inside start barking as soon as they enter the house. In the weekend, I decided that they should have their own comfortable space in deference to middle's daughter's wish. My eldest daughter would secretly bargain to let our teacup pomeranian, poochie, remain inside. I hope we would have enough funds to make our house the dream house we always wanted.

I was almost at the office when I snapped out of this thought. Reality sank in...... I think I can't retire soon..........

PS: Nakuha ko na yun card ng anak kong bunso at pinirmahan kanina para ibalik sa guro niya. Magkahalo yun mga marka niya. Me mataas at me mababa. Mataas ang marka niya sa paboritong Agham at Sibika at ilang subjects. Mababa yun ilang marka. Nagtataka siya na bagamat mababa mas mataas pa yun Filipino niya kesa sa Math. Hirap magtagalog yun anak ko sa di ko maunawaang dahilan. Ingles ang natutunan niyang pagsasalita kahit na lahat naman kami ay tagalog mag-usap sa bahay maliban sa kanya. Kaya hirap ako pagalitan yun at mahirap magalit sa wikang ingles lalo na kung galit na galit ako. Pwede na rin sana ang marka niya kung hindi lang sa Math. Sinabi ko sa kanya ito at ang napag-usapan namin ng guro niya. Mababa lang naman siya dahil ayaw tapusin yun trabaho pag nahirapan na. Pero dahil takot siya sa magiging bunga nito, nangako naman na magsisikap pa. Sana naman ay maipasa niya ang huling taon sa elementarya......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites