Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ika 12 ng Nobyembre 2008

I woke up late and jumped out of bed as the sun was already peeping. I opened my bedroom door and shouted to my son to take his breakfast. No answer but I am sure he was having his meal already. After fixing the bed, I went to his room and he was there brushing his teeth. He was pissed when I asked him if he fixed his stuff because he didn't. I told him to hurry up and get down fix it.

Hubby was having breakfast when I went down. I joined him and slowly took my breakfast as I called to my son to hurry up. Soon, hubby left for work and my son's bus arrived. I was left all alone still taking my meal. The dogs were let inside the house for their meal. After breakfast, I prepared a special treat for them in the kitchen. I kept them locked inside and they were clawing through the glass door as they watched me prepare their meal, a mixture of ground meat, malunggay leaves, rice, oatmeal, and dog food which they all love. I put portions in seven dog bowls and gave the rest to my helper who gave it to the three dogs outside. I carefully laid the bowls over newspaper-covered floor. The dogs were even more anxious and they were barking to be let out. I opened the door and they all made a dash for a bowl. I tried to check on the other animals but the dogs were quickly finished with their meal. I then gave them their vitamins. After their nourishment, their playpens were lined with fresh newspaper sheets...... Then, grooming time for them. I asked my helper to wash them. We then combed their hair and sprinkled dry shampoo to freshen them up. The shih tzu pups' facial hair were put in knot. They should have their hair cut too like the adult dogs to lessen grooming time. After this ritual, they were put back in their playpen to rest.

Unless it's a matter of life and death at the office, this is my daily morning ritual before I prepare for work. When things are right at home, everything else should work out fine the rest of the day. On this note, I left home for work.....

PS: Umpisa na ng klase ng panganay kong anak na pumasok na kahapon. Nagtext siya na uuwi daw siya mamayang gabi. Nagpapahanda ako ng sinigang na baka na isa sa paboritong ulam ng anak kong ito.

Tuwing uuwi siya ipinapaalam niya sa akin. Kung pwede rin lang nagkikita kami at sabay na umuuwi. Minsan nagsabi sa kin na uuwi yan pero dahil babalik din sa eskwelahan kinabukasan, sinabi ko na wag na at sayang ang pamasahe. Di na siya nagtext sa akin. Nalaman ko nung kinagabihan na nagreklamo sa pangalawang anak ko na bakit ayaw daw siyang pauwiin naipinaalam sa tatay nila na nagsabi sa kin. Sabi ko ayoko lang naman siyang mapagod. Di sabi ko na pauwiin na lang. Simula noon, di na ako kumokontra pag magsasabi na uuwi siya.

Siguro iba nga yun sa bahay ka uuwi kaya hangga't maari umuuwi siya pag me pagkakataon. Sabi nga "Home is where the heart is....."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet naman ng anak mo. buti nga at close kayo, lalo nang magiging malapit ang relasyon ninyo kapag nagka-apo ka na.

yurkulmum said...

Sometimes they want their independence. They leave, then they come back to eat home cooked meals and do their laundry at home.

brainchild said...

Hi Mahalia,
naku ayoko pa magkaapo....wag po, wag po muna...... bata pa ako....

brainchild said...

Hi yurkulmum,
Finally, I got you to comment on my site. I know you can relate to this. Please keep the comments coming. I hope you can share your experiences too.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites