Friday, November 28, 2008

Ika 29 ng Nobyembre 2008: Halt

Brainchild's break.......

A long weekend because Monday is a holiday but that means more things to do around the house. I still cannot fix my scheduled tasks with the work not yet finished. By hook or by crook it has to be finished this weekend. We would probably halt the work on the garage and the gate until we sell the car. I am having liquidity problems and bills are also due. For now, it's good enough that a have a much improved auxiliary kitchen and a new aviary for the birds....

I have to go as I am off to the tile factory so that the workers can complete their work this long weekend, the tail end of November and the beginning of the Christmas month........

Later, I am watching Hairspray with the girls and a friend at the Star Theater, CCP Complex. Last night, I was supposed to go to a show at the Music Museum with my friend, V..... but she canceled as she wasn't feeling well. I know that the Yuletide season is really here as my social calendar is beginning to fill up.....

PS: Antok na antok na ako kagabi pero nagpasundo ang panagalawang anak ko na galing sa kanilang HS dance. Akala ko ay susunduin siya ng Daddy niya at dapat me lakad ako. Ang dami talagang papel ng magulang sa anak...... at dapat laging handa sa mga biglang pagbabago at di inaasahang bagay..... Hay buhay....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites