Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ika 16 ng Nobyembre 2008: The Great Repair 2

Brainchild's break.....

After a thorough inspection by our plumber, the verdict is the drainage system is going to be replaced from the garden to the garage. Our suspicion has been confirmed that the old concrete pipes were retained and it turned out that half of the garden's pipe have been replaced by a new pipe while half of it is the old concrete pipe. And that means our garage is going to be dug up starting today. The work might run for a week. Again, !#$%^&**(*( to my contractor......

Yesterday, I really had it ..... you know how the hits keep on coming just when you have too much...... it was pretty much like that. When the plumber finished his assessment of the drainage work, I asked him to replace the bidet in my bathroom which has been leaking. I thought the bidet is damaged. He replaced it but the leaking did not stop. Then my water closet has been running continously. My son probably used it as he was in my room when I brought the plumber to the bathroom. The running water has not stopped..... probably the valve won't close properly. My water closet is the type that should be opened by a professional plumber. I got another work coming.....

After doing our grocery shopping, my celfone light dimmed..... great I thought @#$%&*&**. That is my only celfone right now and it's working perfectly except that I can't read its screen. It was issued to me by my office so I just couldn't have it repaired. My other celfone was stolen and I did not replace it. I was exhausted and this is just a great way to cap my day. By nighttime, I could just rant chatting with my friend who cared to listen..... And I am ranting again.....

BTW, I also have watches which need battery replacement and one with a broken bracelet. I have several clothes that need sewing....... and the pump of our zen fountains also need repair or replacement.......

I have had enough..... Please make this day right.

Having a bad day...

PS: Kahapon me bisita ang anak kong panganay na mga kaibigan na dating kaklase sa high school. Ang galing naman talaga ng timing.... kung kelan me ginagawa sa bahay. Pero dahil minsan lang magbisita ang anak kong ito... eh di ok lang. Iniisip ko na lang na labas lang naman yun magulo..... at di na rin baha yun banyo sa ibaba at magagamit na.

Nasa labas din kami halos buong hapon hanggang gabi dahil sa mga kung ano anong pinamili. Galing sa hardware at bilihan ng kulungan ng ibon, umuwi kami para idiskarga ang mga pinamili. Nandon na ang mga kaibigan ng anak ko..... aba at me dala ng meryenda na popcorn at ice cream. Masaya silang nagkakainan habang nakaupo sa sahig. Di maintindihan at me lamesa at silya naman kami. Pero pinabayaan ko na.

Umalis ulit kami para maggrocery at sunduin ang pangalawa kong anak. Pag dating namin sa supermarket, tumawag ang anak ko at tinatanong kung pwede niya manehohin ang bagong kotse ng daddy niya at ihahatid daw ang mga kaibigan sa me gate ng subdivision. Di ko alam ang sasabihin ko kaya ibinigay ko sa daddy niya. Alanganin ang daddy niya kaya di pinayagan ang anak ko at sinabi na pasamahan na lang sa kasama namin sa bahay hanggang gate.

Hindi naman ayaw lang siyang payagan, Matampuhin ang anak kong ito at minsan lang humiling kaya madalas pinagbibigyan namin. Kaya pag dating namin sa bahay, pumanhik kaagad ang daddy niya at sinabi na wala pa kasi siyang lisensiya at wala siyang kasamang marunong magmaneho kaya di pinayagan. Per kung meron daw, ok lang naman sabi ng daddy niya...... kaya? hmmmmmmmmmmm.... tignan natin....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites