Monday, November 24, 2008

Ika 25 ng Nobyembre 2008: Makeover

I was thinking this morning if I should take that leave today.... then again, I remember that my car is banned on the road because of the coding scheme and I couldn't really move around much.... I don't want to waste time. I was thinking of picking up two big jars and some small ones for the landscaping and returning to Eurotiles to replace some tiles. Ago thought that the existing tiles of the auxiliary kitchen will be removed and overestimated the tile count....... But since I can't drive my car, I said maybe another time......

I prepared for work upon reaching a decision..... Along the way, I thought about the planned makeover day with a friend. My hair date with Dayap did not materialize so I planned another date with another friend. The plan is to take a day off from work to have our hair, nails, and maybe skin done...... not really extreme makeover ..... just change hairstyle, manicure and pedicure, maybe facial and body scrub.... This other friend, V....... also wants to go to 168 to do some Christmas shopping......... that is also hanging. I texted her on my way to work if Thursday is a feasible date for her. I still have no reply. I hope she is in the country. This friend lives close to my home but we seldom see each other and sometimes when I text her she is out of the country. It's hard having jetsetter friends......

These days my thought is on my home makeover.... when it is going to be over.... the expenses..... the dwingling resources..... yet I can't stop dreaming......

PS: Pag dumarating na ang Nobyembre nakakatamad na talaga pumasok ng opisina.... Ewan ko ba anong meron pag magpapasko na at nakakatamad magkikilos... masarap lang makipagkita sa mga kaibigan at magliwaliw.... kung mayaman lang sana ako.... walang problema.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites