Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ika 21 ng Nobyembre 2008: High and Low

Knowing what to expect in the seminar, I decided to take my time as I needed to monitor the drainage job too. It was progressing well but not too fast. the workers experienced difficulty in drilling the concrete floor, they had to do it manually. The whole stretch has been dug up but the foreman want to ensure that the levelling of the pipes will be done well. I asked him if it will be finished today and he just smiled and said he wouldn't want to put to shame my new friend who recommended him. I said very well then and went my way.


The saga continues at the training center...... She was still at it. This time she showed irritation with questions thrown at her insisting on her way......OMG..... I got my workshop groupmates worried because I came late. I set down to work as soon as I arrived and put the output together with them. When everything was in order, somebody else finished our group work. Anyway, I decided to do something else after working on our training output. The speaker was going around and trying to help????!!!! After the group presentations, this seminar will be over. Thank goodness!

My day, however, is not yet finish. I have class this evening. Oh well, this is a good way to wind up this week of highs and lows.

I expect the weekend to be busy again. I am happy enough that our drainage problem appears solved. I have been assured by the foreman. We can go on with the rest of the home improvement. Maybe, I can decorate.... I am excited because I have a new nativity set this Christmas season.....

PS: Uuwi ang panganay kong anak mamaya.... magkakasama na naman kami.... sana maging masaya ang weekend na ito...... Gusto ko na rin umuwi......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites