Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ika 26 ng Nobyembre 2008: Leave

I finally took that leave today ......... not really to rest. Whenever I take a leave, it is usually purposeful.

I woke up at the usual time to have breakfast with my son. When everybody left, I cleaned up the dogs. And as soon as Ago arrived, I talked to him about the work which appeared to have slowed down yesterday. I also called attention to their not returning our tools used in their work to the proper place and his leaving our stockroom opened the other day. He apologized.

I think some monitoring is also needed at this point of the job. So I will do that and ran errands while at it. For starters, I had to do the following this morning:

1. Pass by the junkyard to sell our junk (that should lessen the clutter).
2. Go to the hardware for additional materials.
3. Go to the bank as I am running out of cash. My home improvement project is really draining my resources.
4. Pass by the pet shop to get dog vitamins.
5. Go to a garden supply shop to get jars for the landscaping.
6. Go to the hardware another time to buy some more materials.
7. Go to the fruit stand to buy fruits.

I am in between errands right now. I have to call a former colleague and the bird breeder. But I need some down time too.

The tile trim I bought does not match the one installed and I need to replace it. So I have to make another trip to the hardware @!#$%^&**((....... I think I ought to buy snacks for the workers too. I was hard this morning and that should be my way of balancing things out.

I am actually waiting for a call from my friend V...... for our makeover date..... She called me earlier this week and said she has a meeting today and will see if they will finish early. If if does, we can go to MOA and have our hair done. I am thinking of having a manicure and pedicure if it does not push through......

After that, I will get my car washed..... It looks so filthy with all the traveling and loading things. Like me, it needs a makeover....

PS: Minsan masama rin yun masyadong nakikipagmabutihan sa mga trabahador at nagiging pabaya sila sa trabaho. Napansin ko kasi bumagal yun trabaho nitong linggong ito. Kaya kailangan ng konting pukpok..... Kaya ngayon nakatutok ako sa trabaho nila na parang ako yun foreman. Hay naman.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites