Friday, November 7, 2008

Ika 8 ng Nobyembre 2008

Brainchild's break.....

My son's teacher texted that my son's PTC will be held today although I got a letter scheduling the PTC this coming Tuesday. Of course, I have to say yes having missed the first one. That would be unforgivable if I miss it a second time. That definitely altered my Saturday sked. I haven't had a regular weekend for the past three weeks.

Hubby was out early even missing breakfast for a badminton tournament.This morning while preparing the breakfast table, my helper asked if her day-off tomorrow can be reset today. Of course, i can't agree to it. I hope I am not violating a human right for not allowing my helper to reset her day-off.

Anyway, my own human rights have been trampled upon many times over. Everyboby has a break. I NEVER HAVE A BREAK, FCOL!

PS: Ano kaya sasabihin ng guro ng anak ko sa kin? Kinakabahan ako, Mag-isa pa naman ako. Yun mga nabulatlat kong pagsusulit ng anak ko, pasado naman ang marka, matataas pa nga. Sa pagpupumilit ko, namemorya na niya ang multiplication table. Me ginawa kayang kalokohan? Wala naman akong nababasa sa diary?

Dapat ba akong kabahan?

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites