Monday, September 1, 2008

Ika 2 ng Setyembre 2008

I set out early for work after prepping up the house for a good cleaning. How do i do that? I simply moved all furniture and furnishings which remained unmoved day after day after day of cleaning. Imagine all the dirt I discovered. I did not raise hell but simply left instructions for a good and thorough cleaning of the house. I need to do more inspection I guess.

I want to be at the office early so I decided to take a bus upon seeing a long queue at the shuttle terminal. Along the highway, a billboard caught my attention. It's a hershey dark chocolate ad saying that "....dark chocolate has more antioxidants than green tea............and it's chocolate" I do not fancy dark chocolate but I definitely love chocolate, the sweeter variety. My favorite brands are rocher ferrero, toblerone, meiji, mauna loa hawaiian specially the chocolate covered macadamia, and a brand given by my friend from the US which I have forgotten. I used to like cadbury but after reading an email about cadbury chocolates brought from SM having worms, I kinda lost appetite for it. Anyway, the ad gave hope to chocolate junkies like me. I can feast on this goody treat after all. My kids will rejoice hearing this.

Surprisingly, I feel light as a feather today as I was walking the path to my office after getting off the bus. Most days, I feel sluggish in the morning, picks up after lunch and then back to lethargy by evening. It must be the workout I got moving all those furniture. The sight of fellow commuters smoking while walking spoiled my day though. I tried to avoid inhaling second hand smoke by avoiding the paths they walk on. But can i really avoid breathing the air we all share.......

As I gear up for the Senate interpellation later, I hope this feeling lasts till day's end as the ease of movement combined with the energy would enable me to accomplish many things.

PS: Pinagdadasal ko rin na sana wag muna matuloy ang sesyon sa Senado mamayang hapon para naman makapasok ako sa klase ko mamayang gabi. Pag di ako nakapasok, dalawang make-up na klase na ang kailangan kong gawin. Sana rin mapayagan ng Senado na makapag study tour ang Kolehiyo namin bukas kasi pwede na ito na alternatibong gawain para sa klase ko sa Economics. Ito ang mga panalangin ko ngayon araw para maging maayos ang maging takbo ng buhay ko sa mga susunod na araw.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites