Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ika 24 ng Setyembre 2008


Wednesday.... that day of the week smack right in the middle..... two days after the start of the week and two days before the start of the weekend. We could love it or hate it..... They say it's in one's perspective. You are either looking at a glass half-full or half-empty. I prefer to look at mine filled. Wednesday is the time we are in the middle of it all as by that time we have shaken off the sluggish feelings; are finishing our tasks and feeling the euphoria of the coming weekend.

I am actually feeling unsure how my afternoon will shape up. Well, for one, JPEPA will not bug me until Monday or maybe the weekend. We still have incomplete submissions from the agencies. But I might hold make-up classes tonight instead of Friday night due to some activities for the school owner. My other students are scheduled to undertake an out-of-campus activity at the Senate. I can't join them unfortunately due to the postponement of our session..... but I need to monitor them. I need to talk to a friend, several friends actually whom I promised to call. I need to go to the bank as I won't make it home if I don't make a withdrawal later.......

Let me redefine Wednesday. It is the day when one is being sucked up by a barrage of things wanting to get done with very little time making one feel the dizzying effects of caffeine and stress as I make it through the rest of the week.

I am looking forward to tomorrow now!

PS: Umuulan na naman..... mahirap sumakay.... matraffic pa. Ganyan gayan nangyari sa amin ng anak ko kahapon. Sana wag na maulit muli.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites