Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ika 10 ng Setyembre 2008


My son was left by his school bus. It made my morning interesting. I was in the toilet doing my thing when the bus arrived. I thought my helpers were in control. He was taking his sweet time preparing himself for school. One of my helpers assisted him but did not bring my son's stuff to the bus. The other helper was at the back of the house and thought that the other helper was outside. I tried to call Manong Bus Driver but they were already way too far to ran after. I told my helper to just bring him to school. Since getting a tricycle is difficult at that time, I told him I would bring them to a spot where they can get a ride. Inside my car, my son was negotiating that I bring them to the tricycle terminal at the village where the school is located. I told him I was still in my sleepwear and did not want to wander off away from the village premises. As a compromise, I brought them to the village entrance which is also at the main road. They have to take one jeepney ride and a tricycle to reach the school. After dropping them off, I went back home.

I did the other usual stuff and prepared for work. I left some more instructions for an ongoing repair work on our kitchen drainage system. There was a waiting van which took off immediately as I was its last rider. My commute was relatively uneventful except for some query from my seatmate who asked me how she could reach her destination.

We are scheduled for another session at the Senate today as continuation of yesterday's JPEPA interpellation. Yesterday, I was put on the line when Senator Legarda posted a question on the document I prepared. As soon as I heard her utter the title of my document, there was instant adrenaline rush. Like a well-oiled robot, I stood up and sat near my Boss who was guiding Senator Roxas, our sponsor. Senator Roxas is an able sponsor and stood his ground with Senator Legarda's polished but rather distrusful interpellation. Being formerly with our Department, Senator Roxas is knowledgeable on the trade and investment issues. After two hours of terse questioning, the interpellation was suspended and scheduled for today. We were told that JPEPA will be priority agenda today. I'm having panic attacks. I survived yesterday but today is another day.

PS: Merkules na, kalagitnaan ng linggo......... mukang tuloy tuloy ang pagiging magulo ng linggong ito sa akin....... ang tagal ng Sabado.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites