Monday, September 8, 2008

Ika 9 ng Setyembre 2008

Most men exchange their lifetime for much too little. Don't be afraid to think big.


The ultimate optimist in me dreams big. One can easily see my aspirations in my words and deeds. I even try to rub on my optimism to some people I hold dear. I don't let setbacks put me down for long. I have been down and out but managed to stay afloat in those hard times. There were times that I only see pit darkness for a long while but always I will seek out the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

Some of my dreams have been fulfilled......some I continue to aspire for...... some dream are still to be dreamed on.......... in this life. On my way to work today, I realized I was at crossroads... when I look back I have gone far from the little girl walking by the railroad tracks building up her dream...... still working on perfecting her dream in the concrete jungle of the urban city ....... as I relish in quiet serenity whatever and wherever my dream would lead me.........

PS: Sa madalas kong pagpunta sa Senado, di ko maiwasan di mapansin ang mga tao dun. Sa umpisa ng sesyon, halos kompleto ang mga senador habang iniisa-isa ni Senate President Manny Villar ang kanilang mga pangalan. Ngunit pagkatapos ng ilan sandali isa-isa ng mawawala ang mga senador na kahit minsan siguro ay di mo maririnig ang boses. Sayang naman ang mga amerikanang suot nila. Meron din senador na magsasalita na wala naman saysay ang sinasabi.... yun bang tipong gusto lang iangat ang isang dating mataas na opisyal na kamag-anak niya na sa kasamaang palad ay nawala sa pwesto o baka naman kaya gusto lang niyang marinig ang boses niya. Bakit kaya nahalal ang mga taong to???!!! Sayang, sayang ang boto sa mga opisyal na ito..... Tapos, mag-iisip pang tumakbo sa mas mataas na pwesto. Mahiya naman kayo.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites