Monday, September 15, 2008

Ika 16 ng Setyembre 2008


My middle daughter will be going on a retreat with her classmates today. She was up early. She was already on her way out when I woke up my son.

My son slept late last night as we had to work on some numbers on his math homework. The tutoring didn't go well exactly. I can be quite impatient with students who do not know lessons they are supposed to know. My son seemed to have forgotten his division and we couldn't continue working on the math problem if he can't divide. I was mad and was taking it on him. He was trying hard not to let me see his tears. I sternly told him to read on division as I was blurting out hurting words. He was telling me not to bad-mouth him. Yes, I was wrong again..... I felt guilty after my tirade and I would pat his head. In a while we would work together well and he would finish his homework. I told him to fix his things before going to bed.

He woke up without any qualm but he would tell me he wanted to sleep more. He would also tell me that he knows most of the multiplication table and division as well. I told him that it is good. He went downstairs while I fixed his bed. I went downstairs in a while. He told me to hurry up and fix his food. He hurriedly ate his breakfast and prepared for school. Soon his bus arrived and he bade me goodbye giving me a kiss even if I wasn't deserving...... I still feel guilty up to now because I must have crushed his dreams. I still have a lot to learn and I can't wait for tonight to make up for my bad behavior. My son will get all the loving tonight as he would be our only child with his two sisters away from home.

I prepared for work and was soon on my way. The traffic was light but the heat is too much to bear.... like it's summer once again. I was in the office soon. I wasn't sure how the day would turn up today with the issue on the GAA insertion left hanging at the senate yesterday. It sucks that our internet connection was not working when i arrived........ Gosh, I have been so dependent on technology. I can't imagine what my day will be like if I am suddenly marooned in a island without all these trappings of life.

PS: Mukhang tuloy ang expose sa Senado at nagtext ang staff ng Boss namin pagkatapos ng tanghalian na hindi na namin kailangan pumunta sa Senado dahil sa naudlot na tanungan kahapon. Bigla akong kailangan maghanda ng isang pagsusulit sa aking mga estudyante at di ko inaasahan na magkikita pala kami ngayon gabi. Hay naman.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites