Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ika 8 ng Setyembre 2008

The start of another workweek and I feel so lazy. My son was grumpy upon waking up. I shared his lack of motivation. Everyone was rushing as we were having breakfast. My eldest daughter told her Dad the night before that she has exams on her fist subject and could not be late. Why can't we have five day weekends instead!!!????

I left home unenthusiastically. I slept the whole trip. A passenger sandwiched between me and the driver had to give me a nudge as she needed to get off. I was still a bit daze when I got off the van. It was like I was in a trance but luckily force of habit kept me on my track to reach the office. Soon, I was exchanging text messages with my colleague. We need to attend separate activities later. I would be attending the JPEPA hearing with my Boss. Another tough week for me.

Happy Birthday Mama Mary! It's a day of obligation for Catholics. It's also the birthday of my mom. I miss her.

PS: Sana ay maging maayos ang takbo ng linggong ito na............. sana ay magawa ko lahat ng kailangan gawin ngayon at sa buong linggo.......... sana........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pasensya na at ngayon lang ulit ako nakadalaw. medyo naging busy ng nakalipas na araw. tama nga na sana ay 5 days ang weekend. ang ganda ng bagong style ng blog mo. nakakapagpasaya ang dilaw. kakaunti na lang ang aayusin sa bagong blog tahanan, kaya makaka-bloghop na ulit ako regularly.

brainchild said...

Salamat. Nakakasawa na kasi itsura nung. nakita ko tong blog na nagtututo ng iba ibang techniques sa blogsites. 3 columns na rin ang blog ko kung napansin mo. Yan lang sana gagawin ko. Sinipag ako kaya pinalitan ko na tuluyan ang mukha ng blog ko. Mahirap din kasi di naman talaga ako techie. Mabuti at tama pa naman ang nagagawa ko hehehe

Ikaw rin nagpalit na. Baka makatulong sa yo tong resource na ito: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites