Friday, September 5, 2008

Ika 6 ng Setyembre 2008

Brainchild's break........... let it be..........

It's dog bath time today.......... something fun.......... sometimes not when one has to bathe 9 dogs......... you got that right 9........ 1 huge, 1 medium-size, 3 small adults, and 4 puppies.

Beds need changing too........... 4 beds. With me, there are certain standards which no one in this house is capable of meeting. Hence, me just have to do it.


Curtains were changed last week.......... I need to make certain that the decors match as I have not really made up my mind if the decors I put out last week go with the new look,,,,,,,, I am also the designated, rather self-appointed interior decorator of this space. Every addition or subtraction in this house has to have my approval.

These are a rundown of some of my tasks today which does not include the things I do on a regular basis like marketing, cleaning up spots missed, picking up stuff left strewn around, tidying up, organizing stuff, constantly ensuring satisfaction of all occupants of this house............ The list goes on and on........ actually house chores are never ending...... I just have to stop sometime and tell myself that tomorrow is another day.

PS: Pagkatapos ng napakainit na linggo, mukang nagbabadya na naman ang malakas na ulan. Huwag naman muna at masisira ang plano ko ngayon araw.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites