Friday, September 19, 2008

Ika 20 ng Setyembre 2008


Let brainchild's break begins.....

Ah my most awaited Saturday morning is here. Picture me sitting in front of my computer with my dogs nibbling at my feet........ a cup of coffee on hand while music plays. No stress, no pressures, no cares ..... just pure bliss.

The opportunity to use the computer was made possible through the imposition of penalty on my son which is withdrawal of his computer privileges ..... the ultimate punishment as far as he is concerned. I woke up as he was pacing in my room early this morning. He said he hated me when I told him the penalty remains. He has been remiss on his studies. He might not realize his dream of becoming a vet if his ways continues. I might as well be hated temporarily as he engages in better activities like reading and staying outdoors playing and running to release his pent-up energy.

Even as home chores and errands are lurking, let me enjoy the first hours of my 48-hour break till madness sets in again.

PS: Maging makabuluhan kaya ang buntot ng linggong ito? Dapat lang at magkikita kami ng kaibigan kong si Dayap na nandito para sa kanyang buwanang bakasyon. Si Dayap ay isang expat sa Hongkong. Nakatakda kaming magpunta sa isang hair saloon para sa ikalawang bahagi ng aming pagpapaganda. Isang buwan ko rin tiniis itong buhok ko na sa tingin ko ay di bagay sa kin. Kaya lang kailangan tiisin at baka masira ang buhok ko pag inilapat ang lahat ng proceso na kailangan ng buhok ko ng sabay sabay. Pinagtatawanan ako ni dayap sa deskripsyon na binigay ko sa sarili ko dahil sa buhok na ito na para akong pinagsawaang...... Sinabi ko kay dayap na maghanda siya sa aking paghihiganti matapos ang aming date sa saloon, ang katapusan ng aking bad hair days.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites