Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ika 21 ng Setyembre 2008


Brainchild's break.........

After waking up, I went to our attic to get 4 sets of bed linens. I like the smell of fresh linens. ........ I'll take it easy.... After breakfast, hubby and I will go to the market at the plaza. I like the sight of fresh produce. My suking grocers must be anticipating our shopping .......... that's manageable............ After our marketing, I need to take care of our dogs' grooming and look after the other pets. My helper sometimes forget to put fresh water......... I'm good. I just love the time with the pets. Pets are stress-relievers........... Since I am doing the beds, I will just instruct the helpers on the menu for lunch. After overseeing the preparation for lunch, I will go upstairs and make the beds. It's good that I have helpers who remove the old covers already. Now, I just have to tuck the sheets the way I like it...... I'm still good but the mattresses are a little heavy and there are four of these...... After this not so easy task, it's lunchtime...........

After lunch, I'll take it easy but I cannot............. I still have to prepare school stuff............ I still need to clean my bathroom......... I still need to.............

Brainchild's break just went pfffffffffttt..........

PS: Matuloy kaya ang date namin ni Dayap ngayon araw? Sana. Kailangan-kailangan matapos na ang aking bad hair day.....

Araw din pala ng paggunita ng deklarasyon ni Pangulong Marcos ng Martial Law, isang maitim na bahagi ng kasaysayan ng Pilipinas. Protektahan ang demokrasya. Huwag natin pabayaan mangyari ito muli.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites