Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ika 7 ng Setyembre 2008


Brainchild's break..........a good day to just chill out..........

..........had I finished doing my chores yesterday...... the rain spoiled dog bath time........ so that was done today. We also were not able to hear mass yesterday. We needed to take care of things my eldest daughter need in preparation for a debutante's party last night as follows:

1. Buy gift for the celebrant and she would not have any idea what to give her friend. I had to take matters in my own hands.
2. Have her hair styled at the hair salon after much haggling.
3. Help her dress up after an argument on whether she should wear a cocktail dress or a gown. In the end she listened to my fashion advice.
4. Repair her hair which she messed up as she was removing her top.
5. Applied very light make-up.
5. Bring her to their meeting place and wait for her classmate she will carpool with in the parking lot as she wouldn't get out of the car in a gown. Her Dad brought me and my middle daughter to the supermarket so we can already do the grocery and returned to the meeting place. They waited for like more than an hour. So we couldn't make it to the anticipated mass.

Since my eldest daughter hardly goes partying, we tried to help make the experience a memorable one for her. Even her Dad who can be a scrooge sometimes was one with me in going to a saloon to have my daughter's hair styled professionally. We didn't even try telling her to get make-up services. Our effort paid off. My daughter looked like a swan in her blue gown and with a top knot pony tail.

She must have enjoyed immensely, she came home at around 3:00am, She rarely sees her high school friends now so they must be taking advantage of such opportunity to catch up.

I waited for her as she does not have a key to the house. I was half-asleep when she arrived. I woke up groggy as a result. Tonight, I should catch up on my sleep. Tomorrow is another workday......my, my, my...... my weekend is over.

PS: Nakakapagod ang weekend........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites