Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ika 26 ng Setyembre 2008


My most awaited day, Friday......

So what's instore for me today? I am not certain if I have to join the budget hearing at the Congress this time. I certainly hope not. But if I get a call from the Boss, that would leave me with no choice. I got my tasks planned up today. I plan to squeeze in some school work as it is beginning to file up. I need to do all these tasks by the close of office hours.

And then, it's independence day again. I left a comment in one of blogs I visit, samjuan on my intentional detachment from things reminding me of work, even faintly. I leave my mobile phone on my night table....... not exactly to be out of reach but it gives me an option of shutting off some messages I do not like receiving or reading on my rest day. I don't get too many messages on weekends anyway. I also don't wear my watch so as not to keep track of the time passing by, not that I notice anyway with one million and one things I take care of. I dress so very casually in the weekend that I could go incognito in a crowd. It's a good thing I don't usually see the weekday crowd on a weekend. Actually, this dressing down starts on a Friday unless there is some big event I need to attend. Weekend is like a travesty on the week's formalities and trappings ....... and the rebel in me wants very much to break free from it all.

Just a few more hours............

PS: Isa sa mga pinakahihintay kong pangyayari sa pagpasok ng mga buwan ng ber ay ang mga pagkakaroon ng sari saring tyangge at trade fairs sa iba't ibang lugar. Mahilig akong tumingin ng mga bagay na pambahay o gamit pansarili o pra sa mga mahal sa buhay o kaibigan sa mga tyangge. At kung magaling kang magbargain-hunting ay maraming bagay na me kalidad ang makikita sa murang halaga. Maraming gamit sa bahay ko ang nabili ko sa ganitong paraan. Suwerte at alam ko ang mga petsa ng iba't ibang trade fairs dahil sa pinangangasiwaan ng opisina namin ang mga ito. Marami sa mga sumasaling negosyo sa mga trade fair na mga kliente namin.

Simula sa araw na ito hanggang sa katapusan ng Setyembre, ang Bahandi, isang trade fair ng Eastern Visayas Trade Fair ay gaganapin sa Megatrade Hall, Megamall. Makakabili dito ng mga handicrafts, native delicacies at meron pang tourism showcase ang mga negosyante na galing sa pulo ng Leyte, Samar, and Biliran.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites