Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ika 28 ng Setyembre 2008

Brainchild's break...........


Song lyrics | Sunday Morning lyrics

Nice sound to wake up to........... nice beat, tempo, voice..... engaging without overpowering..... This is my first Maroon 5's fave song......... a love song which talks about the desire to reunite with a lost love. Yet on this damp Sunday morning, the song seems so apt ......... "Sunday morning rain is falling, Steal some covers share some skin, Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable, You twist to fit the mold that I am in, But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do................."

PS: Huling araw ng pahinga. Kailangan namnamin ang bawat sandali ng araw na ito...... dahil bukas ay masalimuot na naman ang lahat......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites