Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ika 18 ng Setyembre 2008


My guess is this will be an uneventful Thursday. From the moment I woke up, everything was routine. Nothing out of the ordinary happened when I left the house a little earlier than my usual the past few weeks. I still have a splitting headache and the hot van I rode going to work added to my misery.

Seeing that traffic was bad upon arriving at my destination, I decided to walk to my office which is a block away. I hurriedly walked to reach my office quickly as the sun was hot. I thought I beat my previous time but I was 8 minutes late......darn. I didn't have to punch in my time card the past few weeks as work transcended time and space as I was working even at home or wherever I was because of JPEPA. Senator Lacson's expose provided a respite from all this madness. But I still have some work to do in preparation for Monday.

Tonight, I will be meeting my class. I sent them to the Senate yesterday for an out-of-campus activity. I gave a quiz last meeting. So what am I supposed to do tonight? It's a good thing I have handled this subject many times in the past. I update previous materials to keep up with the changing times.

A lot of things are going on around me and yet I feel I am not accomplishing much. I need a change of scenery.......... A vacation is in order...... perhaps, I should retire...... but I can't. Realty sucks....

PS: Isang tulog na lang.... Biyernes na. Tapos, sabado na nman.... yehey. Tapos, linggo......ummmmmmmmm at lunes......boooo

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites