Friday, September 26, 2008

Ika 27 ng Setyembre 2008

Brainchild's break........ until.......

1. The chickens' noises signal the break of dawn.
2. The birds' chirping roused me from sleep.
3. My son came to my room asking if my self-imposed punishment is over. I told him it remains in effect until the multiplication table has been memorized. He hates me for that.
4. My daughter has a school appointment and I had to wake her up.
5, I looked out the family room window and viewed our kois swimming gracefully as they wait for their food. I returned to my room and lie still.
5. The dogs barked asking for their kibbies finally compelled me to rise and go down.
6. The fish showed itself from our study window asking for its feeds.
7. My eldest daughter bade me goodbye as she went on her way.
8. The smell of garlic rice and coffee cleared my stuffy head.

In a moment, i know we are going to have a hearty breakfast........ I actually feel like I am in Old McDonald's farm sometimes.....

After that, the break is just a tiny pigment of my imagination as I go about my tasks without fail each and every weekend ...............

PS: Marami na rin kailangan ayusin sa bahay. Maraming plano..... gahol sa panahon, kulang sa pera, me ibang prayoridad...... Paano ba matutugunan ito?

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites