Monday, September 15, 2008

Ika 15 ng September 2008


The start of the week and payday for many of us. It's my payday for my teaching job. I should be motivated to go to work. But my body is aching because of the massage I had last night. Our masseuses from another village no longer visit us because the travel time is long and the fare is costly for them. It was supposed to be relaxing but the old lady, a hilot cum midwife and must be a wrestler on the side really brought it on. She was sourced by MIL's assistant from the neighborhood. Hubby was complaining too. She regaled me with her biography which made the session a pain rather than the bliss I longed for And she wanted to charge us more than what our regular masseuse was charging us claiming her style is not dependent on the length of time but on her technique whatever that is. We ended up bruised all over. She ravaged hubby's body as she was in too much hurry. That's why she kept on saying it's not about the time. We paid her what we pay our regular masseuse but she will never set foot in this house again.

I am not sure if it was from the mauling from the old lady that I got but I didn't sleep well last night. One of my dogs was barking and I had to go down in the middle of the night. She was trying to get out the window.

I went to the office late because I had to be stalled by a million and one things on a Monday......aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh. And the ultimate punishment is I had to ride the old dilapidated van which stalled the last time I rode it. I had no choice as it was the last van to leave for Makati. The driver must have noticed I was grimacing and was telling me that the front seat would be hot as the sun would be directly hitting the windshield as if telling me not to sit there. Irritated, I told him that his van is hot even without the sun.

It was a long and hot ride but I survived. Maybe because I still have use later. Today is also the start of the three-day JPEPA marathon sessions. I had to think of my other obligations too like paying my credit cards......aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggh. This is not turning right. Tomorrow is another day.

PS: Hindi na naman kami natanong sa Senado dahil sa nagbigay ng privilege speech si Senador Lacson tungkol sa C5 Extension mula Sucat hanggang SLEX. Ang daming media na nagcocover ng expose ni Lacson tungkol kay Senador Villar sa double insertion ng P200M sa budget ng 2008. Meron pa daw P50M. Lahat ng senador ay nanatili sa senado pati yun mga umaalis na pagkatapos tawagin ang pangalan sa attendance. Nung mukhang magtatagal ay sinabihan na kami ni Senador Roxas na ipagpapabukas na ang JPEPA nang ang sesyon ay masuspend. Nasuspend ang sesyon dahil sa di magkasundo ang mga senador kung sino ang unang magtatanong gawa ng nagaagawan sa pagkakataon si Senador Madrigal at Senador Arroyo. Gumitna si Senador Roxas na nagsabing na kay Senador Lacson kung sino ang pagbibigyan. Nasa bus na ako makalipas ang isang oras ay yun pa rin ang issue..... sino ang magtatanong. Ay ang saya.........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites