Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ika 1 ng Setyembre 2008


A brand new month.........a brand new start......... The month that ushers in the Christmas season. If last night's downpour is any indication, the coming holiday season is going to be awash with tidings. Then again, maybe not with times so hard.... unemployment is up, inflation is up, gasoline prices are up..... i can't see any reprieve from the worsening economy. The only thing that yesterday's raging rains tell us is that we might have another wet Christmas season. For a number of years, we have been having rains on Christmas.

I have to get my mind off Christmas as today is the start of the marathon Senate deliberation on JPEPA. Will this really happen as scheduled or are we going to once again play a game of it's now or never? I am really hoping I can get this JPEPA thing out of my system soon. I would like to start a new routine. My school schedule is also affected. I might just not make it to school tomorrow.

The weekend had been a good one but so short as always. Chores were reasonably accomplished at the homefront. I've even thrown in some shopping in my schedule. I supervised my son finishing his art work. His teacher sent me a text message that today is the last day of submission for that art work..... a small, maybe medium booboo as I failed to attend the PTA at his school.

On this brand new month, week, day, I hope to make a good start.

PS: Madami pa akong gustong sulatin na mga bagay na makapagpapasaya sa kin, siguro sa iba rin...... pero sobrang kulang ng oras. Pati nga pagbabasa ng mga kinagigiliwan kong websites o blog di ko magawa nitong mga nakaraang araw. Hindi naman hihinto sa pag-ikot ang mundo para hintayin akong tapusin lahat ng gagawin ko. Bakit ba naimbento ang trabaho? Nung araw naman basta marunong magtanim at manghuli ng hayop, mabubuhay na. Ngayon ang daming kailangan para magkaroon ng kalidad ang buhay. Minsan naiisip ko na sana simple na lang ang buhay.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites