Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ika 9 ng Hulyo 2008

I jolted out of bed this morning after realizing that my son still had to do his homework for three subjects because he didn't do it the night before. I woke him up and sternly told him to do his homework. Usually fuzzy in the morning, he immediately got up and began working as I was mildly scolding him. I told him to work on the easier homework which is English, then Science, and finally tough Math. He worked quietly and easily finished the English homework on infinitives which I had to ask from my eldest daughter what it's all about the night before. Infinitives are those to form verbs used as a subject. Of course, I know what they are and how they are used but have forgotten the terms used to identify these sentence parts.

We went down to have breakfast. The table was not yet ready. So he continued working on his Science homework on Newron..... Now, I have completely forgotten about that....... He finished Science and move on to Math, a 29-item work on the basic math operations. He doesn't like Math so he took some time answering the items. When breakfast was ready, he took a break from his work to eat.

While having breakfast, my middle daughter also asked me what is meant by the quote, "A man is revealed by his wisdom" before she left for school fetched by her school bus. With my brain still half-asleep, I hurriedly told her that you can define or know what a man is like by the way he thinks. In a few minutes, her bus arrived and she left for school. I wasn't quite satisfied with my explanation as I always found wisdom to have a deeper meaning than just the intellect of man. It's about having good judgment to discern things and exercise prudence in our actions. That's it. I would text her later on this supplementary information.

I called on my son who was preparing to go to work to come down and continue his Math homework in the study room. He wasn't quite finished when his bus arrived. I told him to finish the work in school. He answered, "Of course, I know that,". He obligingly kissed me goodbye.

After all my usual tasks in a usual day started on the wrong foot but which fell right back into place just the same, I'm off to work. I was the last passenger on the waiting van at the terminal. Being the last passenger, I was seated by the door. It was a smooth ride interrupted only when my black envelop nearly fell on the sidewalk as a passenger got off. I decided to do a small errand at the bank before reporting to the office.

PS: Pagkatapos ng klase ko kagabi, aba at nagkatagpo na naman kami ni Mr. Red Van Driver at siya na naman ang nasakyan ko. Pag sineswerte ka nga naman talaga. Napunta pa ako sa likuran ng van niya. Me magsyota sa tabi ko at sa harapan ko. Actually wala naman problema ke Mr. RV driver kagabi at halos puro tulog kami sa sasakyan niya pati ang magsyota sa tabi ko. These two lovers were sleeping together in the van. Yun isang pares pala nakikinig ng music sa iPod o MP3 cguro nila gamit ang isang earphone, tig-isa silang earpiece. Sweet no.... Paminsan minsan lang naiinterrupt ng malakas na boses ni Mr. RV driver ang katahimikan sa pakikipag-usap sa mga kasamahan niya gamit ang radio system nila. Isa yan sa mga problema ko ke Mr. RV driver..... ang lakas ng boses niya eh nagraradio nman siya at wala nman emergency.

Pagbaba sa van, nilakad ko pauwi bahay. Mga 15 miuntes din lakarin ang bahay ko mula sa babaan. Bukod sa makakatipid na ako sa pamasahe sa tricycle, nakakapag-exercise ako at nakakapagreflect pa ng araw ko.....naks. Nadesisyunan ko na rin maglakad na lang kung di rin lang umuulan o mabigat ang dala ko. Baka mapaaway lang ako sa mga tricycle driver na iba iba singil sa pamasahe. Ayoko na mastress. Besides, destressing ang paglalakad after a stressful day sa opisina.

1 comment:

silent storm said...

Aren't kids just "adorable?!?" lol

They are actually.

Anyway, sorry to communicate through comments. Dun'no how else to reach you. I'm an active blogcatalog, mybloglog & twitter member (& a gazillion more!!!). You might want to check those sites to expand yer network. Look me up just in case :)

Oh and yeah, I almost forgot, this has been linked to My Journey and Office Life already.

Blog on! :)

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites