Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ika 31 ng Hulyo 2008

July ended today..... Quite a month for me. Home life is always chaotic but continues to bring warmth in my life. My family is always there for solace and will never be traded nor compromised for anything else. So are my friends who are my source of strength and comfort on those times........ School settled down somehow after its opening in June. I got into the hang of my daily grind. Work is hectic as always. My office continues to pose the challenge of bringing back the magic of novelty and dealing with various characters and influences. I started a new teaching job which have somehow revved up the tempo of my routine. I drew an inspiration which got me into the writing mode once again with this blog.

So what can I expect with August? I guess it won't be any different from the ordinary and the mundane stuff I need to deal with each and every day of my life. With the unexpected continuing to faze me and unsettling my routine, I shall always look forward with anticipation to what each day will lead me . I will continue to live my ordinary life striving to be a decent person toiling a living and loving people I hold dear. After all, life may not necessarily be fair all the time but has been good enough for living.

Even with the big headache I have coming to office, I am here reporting for duty on this last day of July.

PS: Nararamdaman ko ang pagkakulang ng tulog ko nitong mga nakaraang araw at lagi ako nakakatulog sa sasakyan kahit minsan ayaw ko matulog. Gaya kanina na nagbabasa ako ng libro ko para sa klase ko mamayang gabi, nakatulog ako. Kasalanan ko rin minsan kasi di ko maiwasang magpuyat sa panonood ng TV. Kagabi ay palabas ang CSI Miami and nung isang gabi ay CSI New York naman. Pinanonood ko to kahit na paminsan minsan naiidlip ako at nakakaligtaan ang ibang eksena. Meron din CSI Las Vegas na pinakauna sa mga CSI series pero di ko pinapanood ito.

Pakiramdam ko nagiging irresponsable din ako dahil pinagpapalit ko ang tulog sa panonood. Pero tao lang naman ako na kailangan din ng aliw. Ayoko rin naman maging masyadong higpitan ang sarili ko sa mga bagay na nagbibigay aliw at kulay sa buhay. Minsan lang naman tayo mabuhay, di ba........ At dahil sa pinagbigyan ko ang hilig ko, eto ngayon ang pakiramdam ko......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites