Monday, July 14, 2008

Ika 15 ng Hulyo 2008

This looked like a regular day to me. I thought I slept well. I didn't have the feeling of hangover I have on some days for lack of sleep. Come to think of it, I have not had a full eight hour sleep for a looooooooooong time. That seem like a good wish to have on any given night. Wake up..........it's not going to happen soon. I get an average of five hours on a good night. They say that as you grow old you need less hours of sleep...... You need? or is it more like you can afford only few hours of sleep. So age must be creeping on me. I need to find a way to sleep more.

Two days in a row not counting last week's, my son woke up without whining........which is rather unusual. Has he done something wrong? When we came down, breakfast is not yet ready. I went over his stuff because I forgot to do this the previous night. I wonder when he will be able to prepare his stuff by himself. His sisters have been openly complaining why I should do this for him when they were preparing their stuffs at a much earlier age. These girls' rants in the morning can be a source of headache. I often wonder as well why my pre-teen son is not as responsible as his sisters. But good parenting does not allow us to compare our kids. Each one should be treated as a unique individual. So here I was checking his diary and arranging books and notebooks that should be brought to school today. I would gently remind him though to be more responsible.

When everybody's gone, I quickly took a shower and dressed up. I picked an attire that would work well for my school later. There is a certain way I'd like to dress up when I have classes.....not exactly power dressing. It shouldn't be too flashy to distract nor too drab that I would blend with the wall. It should have just the right punch to deliver your message across and not come out as a trying hard copycat of a runway model. I chose this modern chinese styled short sleeve printed blouse over a pair of burgundy slacks. Since the weather has not cleared up, I brought a short denim trench coat to go with my outfit. Off I went......

What do you know..... I couldn't avoid Mr. RV Driver this time. With an imaginary lighted bulb in my mind, I knew that he will once again be mentioned in today's post. I read my module for my classes tonight and fell asleep midway through it. I woke up as we were entering Makati as Mr. RV Driver was warning passengers that traffic enforcers are swarming the place. He singled out my destination when they were all over the place. I couldn't care less. To my mind, he would deliver me where I was supposed to get off. I continued my reading. Luckily for him, the situation eased up but after he put us through a different route and got caught in a bottleneck in Amorsolo. So my expectation for a relaxed pace going to my office was crushed under Mr. RV Driver's wheels as I clocked in at 9:43 am.


PS: Sumakay ako sa jeep na huling sakay ko bago makarating sa opisina. Kaagad akong nagbayad ke Manong Driver. Pag balik niya ng sukli ay napansin ko ang madumi nyang kuko, kamay na nadikit sa palad ko. Swerte ko naman talaga. Di ko na rin napigil tignan ang buo niyang pagkatao na mukang kakabangon lang sa higaan na di man lang nagsuklay at dali daling sinuot ang uniporme nilang asul na di man lang naplantsa. Medyo me distancia rin ako sa kanya kaya di ko naman siya naamoy. Mabuti na lang.

Di ba me ordinansa si Bayani na bawal ang mga me BBB sa mga drivers at konduktor. Ang BBB ay bad breath, BO o body odor, at baho in general. Sana ay ipagbawal na rin ang gusgusing itsura. Kaming mga pasahero ay naglilinis ng katawan kaya sana bilang mga drivers at kundoktor na naghahatid sa min ay maisip din nila na maganda rin na maging malinis sila sa katawan di lamang sa min o para sa sarili ngunit higit dahil ginawa naman tayong malinis ng Diyos.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites