Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ika 19 ng Hulyo 2008

Brainchild's break I hope.

Well not exactly..... I had to do errands in the morning as follows:

1. dog registration
2. get our rice at my office
3. grocery

In the evening, we heard mass. There was some activities and a lot of youths were present....which was quite a surprise. We would know that the World Youth Day is being celebrated today in Sydney, Australia. The priest said that we were actually interlinked with them.

I remember we had the same celebration here in Manila when Pope John Paul visited in 1995. The song stills rings in my ears......

.....Let us tell the world of his love
The greatest love the world has known
Search the world for those who have walk
Astray and lead them home.......


We were watching the proceedings on TV and I even took pictures of my two young daughters, then 5 and 2, while Pope John Paul was on the screen. The event would probably be one of the most well-received by our Filipino Catholics. I felt the air of holiness so strongly just watching the proceedings on TV.

After mass, we headed for a friend's birthday party. So I am gonna party tonight.

PS: Kahit sabado kapansin pansin na maluwag ang kalye. Talaga sigurong marami ng Pinoy and di na gumagamit ng kanilang sasakyan sa mahal ng gasolina. Di ko na mga tinitignan minsan ang presyo. Gaya kanina yun anak ko na lang ang pumuna. ang huli kong karga ng gasolina ay mga dalawang linggo na nakakaraan. Ang sasakyan ko na tuwing weekend ko lang ginagamit, parang ayaw ko na rin gamitin. Kaya pag lumalakad gusto ko gawin na lahat ng gagawin sa madaraanan at sayang ang gasolina.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites