Monday, July 21, 2008

Ika 22 ng Hulyo 2008

Another bad start. I had to be a little hard on my son for being irresponsible about school work. He was complaining and crying at the same time as I was scolding him. It's too much. He had exceeded his limits. His punishment is deprivation of gaming privileges during the weekend. He hates being scolded. He hates losing his gaming privileges. He also hates me right now. But sometimes, moms have to be hated to make their love work in a good way.

I don't like having a bad start. I certainly dislike scolding and hurting my son. But I guess some days are meant to be like that. This is one of those days. I had to leave early too. I slept during my travel on a too uncomfortable seat, actually the space between two seats, in a hot van. It's not smuggled, it was just hot. I arrived in my destination tired and soggy.

I am still thinking of my son. In fairness to him, he doesn't really have the heart to hate me permanently. He is reactive to any stimulus but is too sweet for strong negative emotions. Tomorrow, I hope the smoke has settled between us and we can go back to having a nice breakfast together.

PS: Mamayang tanghalian ay magkikita kita kaming magbabarkada sa isang resto dahil nandito ang isa namin kabarkada na sa Amerika na naninirahan kasama ng asawa niyang nurse at ng anak nila. Matagal na rin kaming walang komunikasyon sa kaibigan namin na to. Nagpapadala ako email sa kanya subali't panay forwarded lang. Wala na rin akong nakukuhang komunikasyon sa kanya. Kaya nagulat ako ng tumawag siya kahapon at binalitang nandito sila ng pamilya niya at niyaya kaming makipagkita bago sila umalis. Inaasahan kong magiging masaya ang aming pagkikita. Siguradong magkukuhanan kami ng litrato na ipopost sa aming mga multiply at iba pang personal sites.

Tinawagan din ako ng kaklase ko sa high school kani kanina lang na niyayaya din akong lumabas mamayang gabi kasama ang aming mga kaklase. Isa dito ay galing Australia. Gustong-gusto kong makipagkita subalit di pwede kasi me klase ako mamayang gabi.

Masayang okasyon tuwing nagkikita ang mga magkakaibigan na nagkalayo layo na. Me iba na patuloy pa rin ang komunikasyon at me iba rin na naputol na nang tuluyan. Ngunit pag bumibisita sila sa Pilipinas, hindi pwedeng di magkita kita. At kahit di alam minsan kung saan lupalot na hahagilapin ang kaibigan , ang teknolohiya ay nagsisilbing importanteng paraan upang matunton ang bawa't isa.

Isa sa matalik kong kaibigan na nasa Amerika na ngayon ay dati kong kamag-aral sa elementarya. Hindi kami magkaibigan noon subalit nang muling magtagpo ang landas namin sa pamamagitan ng isang website sa mga dating kaklase ay namuo ang isang pagkakaibigan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mother is great though i easily angered by her i cool down easily to i really just want her to be happy not cause her more pain thats why i learned to do my homework though my sister thats highschool already might not know what it is cause my other sister is in a dorm so i just wait for my dad but if he takes too long im asleep already.

Anonymous said...

i know my mother gets angry when i dont do HW but i try my best but i wasnt able to under stand my HW at july 22 i just want to make it easier for my mother but my sister at highschool did know the lesson and my other sister was at a dorm and my grandmother whos usually the one who helps me with my HW is at my cousins house i guess i just have to try better next time.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites