Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ika 21 ng Hulyo 2008

It was a relatively peaceful morning for me. I slept well. I didn't have to deal with grumpiness. I wasn't harassed. There was a short queue at the terminal but the van arrived shortly. Everything fell into place until the dispatcher collected our fare which is now P70, an increase of P10. Could I still escape the wrath of inflation?

There was also a tiny bit of misfortune unearthed. Hubby scolded me for draining his car battery many months ago through a text message. He discovered it through one of my recent postings. It was his fault actually because he turned on his headlights and forgot to turn it off when he got off the car. I brought him to the airport at the break of dawn. The sun was up by the time I returned home. Sure, there was a chime that was warning me that I probably left something undone. I thought I was hearing angels telling me something. It wasn't my car. How am I supposed to know which sounds correspond with what!!!??? Besides, I solved the problem. I have gone into hiding and won't return home until hubby develops alzheimers.

To hubby, please take care of our kids. Be patient in dealing with their day-to-day quirks. Be gentle with them. Be careful not to warp their personalities in disciplining them to become responsible and caring human beings. I most especially appeal to you to be very careful in dealing with our son. Learn how to deal with his regular emotional outbreaks particularly in the morning. Make sure that the right amount of discipline and love are applied to ensure that he would turn out to be a well-rounded person like her mom. Always remind him about me.

The girls have their own peculiarities too which you have to discover little by little. You need to demonstrate love as you deal with these unpredictable and intense personality malfunctions appropriately. Please ensure that they will be able to reach their full potential at the right time.

Of course, you need to take care of the entire household including managing our helpers to ensure your, your mom, our kids, and other household members' survival as well as our various pets. Make sure that everything is efficiently run in accordance with our standards. Do not forget to inject values even as you attempt to run an efficient household. Don't encourage wasteful consumption. Teach all members of the household how to be smart in doing things around the house. Inculcate security-consciousness in everyone to keep our home safe from theft, accidents, fire, and other fortuitous events.

I think by now you know this is a tall order for a man with a regular job and with other social concerns and incapable of multitasking. You better forget about your car battery and beg me to come home tonight. I know you realize your mistake by now.

It's the start of the week. Monday is a most dreaded day. And I am here in my office hoping to make it through the week.

PS: Nung Biernes ay nagbus ako pauwi. Inapply na pala ang pagtaas ng pamasahe. Kaya yun binayad ko sa mga sinakyan ko ng araw na yun ay parang kasingmahal na rin ng pagsakay sa shuttle service. Dahil di pa nagtataas ang shuttle service non.

Napadaan pa ako sa mall dahil dun ako sumasakay ng jeep o tricycle pauwi bahay. Me mga karatulang "sale" na nung araw ay isang senyales sa kin para maging galante sa sarili ko at sa mga mahal ko sa buhay. Di ako umiiwas sa sale non at ginagawa kong rason para bumili ng kung ano ano kahit di ko kailangan. Me mga gamit ako na binili ko dahil "sale" at hindi ko nga nagamit kahit minsan. Karamihan ng binibili ko mga "branded".

Nagbago na rin ako sa pag-usad ng panahon. Ayoko na maging alipin ng materialismo. Naging responsable at maingat na ako sa pagpili at pagbili ng mga bagay. Hindi na tatak ang tinitignan ko kundi ang gamit nito sa buhay namin. Paminsan minsan bumibigay pa rin. Ito ay isang pagsubok araw-araw.

Subalit ngayon......... hindi lang dahil sa pagbabago kaya di ko na tinitignan ang "sale". Sadya yatang mahirap ang buhay. Nagkakagulo sa Haiti, Africa at iba't ibang parte ng mundo dahil sa kakulangan ng pagkain at taas ng presyo ng langis. Pati America nagrereklamo na at di na nila matustusan ang pamumuhay na kinasanayan nila.

San kaya tayo papunta?

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites