Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ika 11 ng Hulyo 2008

I'm not feeling particularly well this morning when I woke up. I have a painful eye irritation resembling a tiny pea on my left eyelid and colds which I think I got from using a hardly used classroom in my school. I should tell the cleaning lady that, maybe the aircon is dusty..... It's been sometime since my allergy acted up. I thought the flu shot had made me invincible.

When I looked at myself in my bathroom mirror, I thought I looked awful. I have been getting these eye irritations occasionally. Hubby said that I must have 'dirty' blood and that I should donate to the blood bank since blood is replenish with 'cleaner' new blood when blood is extracted........ so whoever gets my blood will inherit these eye irritations. Anyone care for tainted blood?

Well, no use fussing over my looks as my reality is about to unfold. My son is having his exposure trip today and I had to prepare his baggage based on the list provided by his teacher and tell my helper to pack more food than his usual "baon".

When all the people who are supposed to leave had left and after checking and dealing with all my home realities, it's my turn to prepare myself to face another reality which I dread....... work. Why should work be a necessary evil, I often mumbled to myself. After a quick reality check, I go back to old me feeling foolish realizing that bills must be paid and needs must be fulfilled.

Being a Friday, I dressed casually picking up a new grey empire cut shirt dress with cutesy pockets at the sides to match my skinny jeans. As I was leaving, I managed to tell my middle daughter who was watching TV in my room that my cuteness matched by my cutesy attire is wasted by my swollen eyelid....lol. Daughter who doesn't have classes today couldn't hide her disbelief......

As I stepped out of the house, I can't help but noticed that the weather these days is so humid. The rains could ease it for awhile but when it stops, I get the same damp, muggy feeling from the terrible heat. I rode a grey van at the terminal. When I arrived, there was one seat left and there were three passengers ahead of me but have foregone the slot and were waiting for the next van. Seeing that the next van is Mr. RV driver's, I decided to take the last seat. Just like yesterday, traffic was smooth. The rain briefly poured in the middle of our trip but when we arrived at our destination, it was sunny once more.

PS: Pagsakay ko pa lang sa sasakyan kanina, naguusap na ang katabi kong babae at yun babae sa likod ko. Gusto ko sana matulog at sumandal na ako sa tagiliran ng sasakyan. Subali't mahirap iwasan di pakinggan ang usapan nila tungkol sa pagpaparenta ng kanilang mga sasakyan sa isang "Rent-a-Car" service. Pareho nga pala silang medyo middle age na sa tingin ko. Yun babae sa likod ang me kakilala sa me ari ng rental services at me mga sasakyan na yata siya na naaccomodate na dun. Binibigyan niya ng tip yun babaeng katabi ko kung pano ilalapit yun sasakyan nito sa me ari. Hindi rin mahina ang boses niya at feeling niya yata nakahearing aid yun kausap niya.

Malinaw naman yun binigay niyang instruction sa una pa lang. Tingin ko rin naintindihan naman nung katabi ko. Pero tong babae sa likod ko mga lima o anim na beses yata inulit yun sinabi sa babaeng katabi ko. Meron pang pagkakataon halos makakatulog na ako, bigla na naman siyang sasabat para ulitin lang. Naisip ko, "Ano ba to nag-uulyanin!!!! " Malapit na sa destination namin nung tuluyang manahimik siya. Gusto ko na nga pala makisali sa usapan nila at itanong na rin kung pwede sumali yun sasakyan ko para me pakinabang naman ako at inistorbo na nila tulog ko. Kaya lang medyo nahiya ako, pinabayaan ko na lang. Tsaka sayang ang cute na suot ko at baka mapaaway ako dahil siguradong mahahalata nila pagkairita ako pag sumali ako sa usapan nila. Sa ibang araw na lang.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites