Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ika 4 ng Hulyo 2008

It's my brother's birthday today. This is the third birthday celebrant I am acknowledging in my blog. I think there are a couple of relatives and some friends who will also be celebrating their birthdays this month.

My helper and some friends had a small celebration last night. She woke up a little late to prepare breakfast. I couldn't rush her as her birthday is still in the air. So my daily routine was a bit delayed. No problem I thought. I went to work early yesterday and finished my tasks and even had some time to spare for my blog.

I took the shuttle service on my way to work. When i came, only the extension seats were vacant and I sat at the third row. Skies were downcast so I wouldn't be toasted. The van was cool enough. I decided to listen to some music on my mobile phone. I have not used this function for sometime. I am a music lover but lately I seem to be remiss in that aspect except for brief periods when I am driving my car. Music has that soothing effect on me. When I am lonely or even mad, I turn on the volume to shut off all distractions, ........... the world for a moment, albeit briefly. Music also colors my world when i am happy.

My phone can only store only 10 songs. I must have reached my point of satiation on hearing these songs that I stopped listening to my music for sometime. I loaded these songs from my collection of favorites stored in our home pc. I put this on whenever I am working on something on the pc or doing some chores in the house. Where before, no one bothers me when listening to my music, I got some competition now. My son when playing his games shut it down to hear the ear-splitting sounds of his games. I can't stop him. .........Not fair.

On my way to work, I savored the sound of my music.....

PS: Me mga pagkakataon na di ako makatulog sa sasakyan kaya hindi ko man gusto ay naoobserbahan ko yun mga tao sa paligid ko. Karamihan natutulog. Kaya siguro magandang pag-usapan din ang iba't ibang style ng pagtulog sa sasakyan.

Since di pwede humiga, apat ang styles na pwede gamitin: nakatungo, nakatihaya, nakasandal sa kanan, nakasandal sa kaliwa........... ang ulo. Me mangilan ngilan na halos nakahiga na rin ang pwesto, eto yun mga salat sa height kasi pag nagstretch sila parang nakahiga na rin padiagonal nga lang. . Kaya rin to ng mga ilan contortionists kasi halos parang mabale na yun leeg nila sa pagkakahiga.

In terms of sounds, karamihan tahimik naman. Maririnig mo lang yun mahinang paghinga minsan. At paminsan minsan me gugulantang na ilan hilik sa mga natutulog. Subali't since mahilo hilo ang lahat di na papansinin to.

Sa itsura, maraming parang natutulog lang talaga..... me iba nakanganga...... me iba nakakunot.

Nakakataka na nagigising ang mga pasahero sa tamang oras bago sila bumaba. Iba-iba rin ang reaksiyon...... meron parang nagulat, meron nman cool lang.......... meron parang biglang sumisipsip at meron parang nagpapahid sa kwelyo o manggas.... ng ano kaya.....Isipin nyo na lang. Alam ko to kasi nagyayari rin sa kin ang mga ganitong aksidente paminsan minsan. Meron naman talagang vanidosa at kukunin ang suklay at pulbos at aayusin ang sarili. Yun iba magkakasya na sa paghagod ng buhok at pagpungas ng mata.

So far, yan ang mga naobserbahan ko.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites