Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ika 6 ng Hulyo 2008

I found out I left the fish pellets and dog vitamins at the Shopwise Supermarket yesterday @#$%&$#%^%. Good thing, it was found at the supermarket and the store personnel gave it to their customer service. I felt relieved when told that my goodies are with them. Now, I have to go back there. Waste of gasoline. And at this price, I'm not wasting any. Maybe, my husband should just pick it up on his way home from work.

We went to mass.

PS: Simula ng pagdidildil namin sa mga tirang handa ng anak ko. Siguro mga isang linggong pangparty ang ulam namin. Palagay ko isang linggo rin akong me baon. Good luck sa min.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mahal rin ng gasolina rito. try kong maglakad para tipid at exercise. sorry if my reply to your comment took a million years. thanks for visiting my blog. i was preoccupied with pushing for a baby.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites