Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ika 25 ng Hulyo 2005

Today my blog is one month old! So far, I am immensely enjoying myself blogging about life. I am pleased that I have made some people happy through some of my posts. I have made some cry, tears of joy. I got some good praises and gratitude. As they say, in life there should be balance. There is good and evil. For every positive, there should necessarily be a negative. And there have been complaints from some of my subjects whose rather funny and strange habits and ways I have inadvertently unearthed from obscurity. To them, my apology today and for future posts. Rest assured that your anonymous identities will remain as they are for as long as you are not recognized by people who know you through your own unusual actions. I hope we will continue to remain loving families and good friends even as i continue to blog. I noticed though a remarkable change in your personalities whenever I am around. Peace to you all.

Life indeed has a uncanny means of making things happen at the most unexpected moment. I have been wanting to write something that can probably be considered a journal of an active life observer experiencing joy, excitement, pain, sorrow, guilt, pleasure, uncertainties, fears, and a whole gamut of emotions we all go through living life. Just when I least expected it, circumstances have given me the chance to document life as it happens using this great medium. Thanks to the wonders of technology, aspiring writers like me are given the chance to use our talents in creative ideas expressed unbridled......the endless possibilities are beckoning me to further explore and widen my horizon at the same time.

I have probably not made much impact at this time. But what matters is I have now greater freedom to express my ideas and feelings. Repressed thoughts can have devastating consequences. To loved ones, friends and readers of this blog, I would encourage you to share with me your thoughts and feelings on your favorite topics. Who knows? This could lead us to lesser conflicts, better understanding, and stronger bonds.

This is brainchild unveiled.

PS: Isang buwan na ang blog na to at pang 50 kong post ito. Pag binabasa ko ang mga posts dito, parang di ako makapaniwala na kaya pala gawin ito kung gusto natin ang ginagawa natin. Ang trabaho ko ay halos puro sulat din ng kung ano ano gaya ng thesis, research paper, report, letter, memo, position paper, speech, terms of reference, contract, review ng mga dokumento, at marami pang iba. Yun mga ginagawa ko sa trabaho na panulat, kadalasan kailangan ko ng matinding pananaliksik at panunuri para maisulat ang mga ito. Napansin ko lang na pag gusto mo ang ginagawa mo, madali humanap ng inspirasyon para makalikha. Mabilis din gawin to kasi yun daloy ng ideya ay natural at walang pagpupunyagi (kinailangan ko kumunsulta sa English Tagalog dictionary dito, pati rin sa research and analyis). Madalas ang mga ganitong sinulat natin ang nagbibigay kasayahan sa buhay natin at minsan ay nagiging daan para gumaan ang mga dinadala sa buhay.

Maligayang pag-iisang buwan brainchild!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats sa'yo at sa blog mo!
basta ginusto natin, walnag imposible!
kaya yan!
pagpatuloy lang angpagba-blog!
Padayon!

brainchild said...

salamat buddy samjuan!

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites