Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ika 2 ng Marso 2009: Monday Blues


I am having my Monday blues again. I feel so drowsy. I don't understand because I tried to catch up on sleep yesterday. Except for hearing mass in the morning, I did not go out and even took an afternoon nap. I even went to bed early. Yet, I want more sleep..... Sleep must be like an addiction...... the more you get, the more you crave for it.

MD is staying home today because she doesn't have classes. It's Muntinlupa day. I want to join her. But it's the first day of classes for the new term. I have to set a good example.

Off I went to the office on this Monday. There are actually many things on my plate and I need to fight this lethargy. I tried reading my materials while waiting for the van. As soon as I got in, I fell asleep even if I was being pinned to the wall of the vehicle. I think I was hitting someone at the back as my head swayed aimlessly. I had to wake up and get down as my pinners would alight..... Thank goodness. I happily continued my slumber until my lone companion got off. I was the last one to get off the van of my favorite driver, MR. RV driver.

I have to keep a brave front..... I keep falling asleep.

PS: Naging matagumpay ako sa pag-iwas sa sale ng Southmall na nagsimula ng Biyernes at nagtapos kahapon. Natiis ko na di pumunta at wala akong binili kahit isang bagay. Ibang-iba sa kinagawian ko. Lumiliban pa ako sa trabaho para lang malabili sa sale. At sa pag-iwas ko, kahit yun kailangan bilhin, di na namin nabili. Kailangan ng pangalawang anak ko ang sapatos para sa JS Prom nila at pangregalo sa kapareha niyang senior. Ngayon, kinukulit ako na bumili daw kami.... eh gagabihin ako ng uwi hanggang Merkules. Paalis ako ng Huwebes..... ano ba yan! Napakahirap naman umiwas sa temptasyon.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites